Friday, March 13, 2009

FUCK MY LIFE

Está buenísimo este blog. La gente manda sus historias de las cosas jodidas que les van pasando. Les pongo algunas por aqui...


Today, I finally got the courage to tell my best friend that I've had a crush on him since our junior year. Since I couldn't see him I shot him a text. His response: "Yeah I know. I've tried kind of ignoring it." FML

Today, my best friend set me up on a blind date with someone he said was very hot. I'm not exactly what you call fit, so I haven't been dating lately. As soon as I got to the restaurant, I spotted the girl. She looked me up and down, said, "You have GOT to be kidding me" and left. FML

Today, my mom came to me and asked if I had drank her wine. I'm 16, so I lied and said "no". The next morning there was a DVD on my bed labeled "pool house security cameras- love mom." It was a video of me downing two bottles of red wine and having sex with my boyfriend. FML


perdon, tuve que regresar a editar este post 10 minutos despúes. Me quedé picado leyendo el F my life...

les dejo aqui otros...(al parecer este blog tiene millones de hits, te das cuenta pq puedes votar en cada post diciendo "I agree ur life is fucked" o "you deserved that one" y tiene miles de clics)



Estas son las reglas:


Submit your FML story

* - Concept : An anecdote always starts with "Today" and ends with "FML". There are no taboo subjects, feel free to express yourself.
* - CAUTION: Read your message over. Please don't use text language and avoid making too many spelling mistakes.
* - If your story isn't published on the website, don't feel offended, and thank you nevertheless!



Today, my boss forgot her meeting with an official from the military base and called to ask me to handle it. The very cute Marine showed up that afternoon and we talked for an hour. After he left, I realized I had forgotten about the paper mustache I taped to my face for fun that morning. FML
#285039 (64) - 03/12/2009 at 4:04pm by Jaeda - misc - I agree, your life is f***ed (4366) - you deserved that one (22266)

ShareThis

Today, I went over to my uncle's house for dinner and my stomache hurt really bad. I noticed there were two toilets and sat in the prettier one and proceeded to take a huge dump. Turns out I chose the brand new toilet that wasn't connected to anything yet. FML
#284882 (54) - 03/12/2009 at 3:56pm by Noname - misc - I agree, your life is f***ed (18129) - you deserved that one (7944)

ShareThis

Today, I asked my parents if the outfit I was wearing made me look fat. My mom looked at me and paused for a while, and my dad said, "honey, that outfit doesn't make you look fat. Your fat makes you look fat." FML
#284763 (71) - 03/12/2009 at 3:49pm by mugs - health - I agree, your life is f***ed (19543) - you deserved that one (4671)

ShareThis

Today, an old girlfriend from years ago wanted to have lunch. Seeing as I had nothing to do, I went with her. She introduced me to her son. Apparently I am the father. My son is 6. FML
#284090 (75) - 03/12/2009 at 3:08pm by thisucks - kids - I agree, your life is f***ed (27379) - you deserved that one (6128)

2 comments:

  1. Today, I posted a story in that website which I thought was pretty clever and didn't get published. FML

    ReplyDelete