Wednesday, August 15, 2007

QUE SE SIENTE QUE TE DISPAREN EN LA GARGANTA

Copio aqui un texto que me robo de Boing Boing, es de George Orwell. Se llama "Herido por un francotirador fascista".
Si alguien quiere saber que se siente un disparo en la garganta, aqui lo podemos leer en las palabras de Orwell . Empieza así:

"The whole experience of being hit by a bullet is very interesting and I think it is worth describing in detail."


Roughly speaking it was the sensation of being at the center of an explosion. There seemed to be a loud bang and a blinding flash of light all around me, and I felt a tremendous shock - no pain, only a violent shock, such as you get from an electric terminal; with it a sense of utter weakness, a feeling of being stricken and shriveled up to nothing. The sandbags in front of me receded into immense distance. I fancy you would feel much the same if you were struck by lightning. I knew immediately that I was hit, but because of the seeming bang and flash I thought it was a rifle nearby that had gone off accidentally and shot me. All this happened in a space of time much less than a second. The next moment my knees crumpled up and I was falling, my head hitting the ground with a violent bang which, to my relief, did not hurt. I had a numb, dazed feeling, a consciousness of being very badly hurt, but no pain in the ordinary sense.

Aqui el Link para ver el texto completo. Buenísimo.

No comments:

Post a Comment